Dr.Alpna Ahuja PT
BPT (2001-2005)from DAV Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Yamunanagar (Kurukshetra University)
MPT (Cardiopulmonary) (2006-2008) from Manav Rachna, Faridabad. (Maharishi Dayanand University)
Gold Medalist in BPT
Topper in MPT
Experience: 10 years 11 months
Clinical: 1 year and 1 month
Teaching: 9 years 10 months and 16 days as on 31.3.20
Officiated as Principal from july 2013 to January 2014
Worked as centre superintendent twice for BDS and MDS University Annual examinations
Worked as Academic and Clinical Incharge.
Member of PG Board of studies in Pt.BD Sharma University of health sciences.
- MPT: Effects of short-term comprehensive pulmonary rehabilitation in improving exercise capacity and quality of life in patients with severe COPD.
- BPT: Comparative evaluation between effects of Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation and exercises on Knee osteoarthritis.
- Internship: Chest Physiotherapy in paediatrics.
Paper presentations: 1
- Indian association of Physiotherapy. Reg. No. L-19026.
- Spinal Cord Society of India. Reg No.1208.