Dr.Retasha Soni (PT)
- Master of Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics (2008-10)
- University: Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Haryana.
Graduation: Bachelor of Physiotherapy
University: Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (2001-05)
Teaching & Clinical Work Experience: (11 years plus as on 16th March, 2020)
Assistant Professor, Mother Teresa Saket College of Physiotherapy, Panchkula, Haryana - (2nd Sept., 2013 till date).
Ex-Consultant Dept. of Physiotherapy, Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh - (4 years and 6 months).
Research Work: Guided and accomplished about 06 Research assignments in Physiotherapy.
- Comparison Between Isokinectic Exercises and Progressive Resisted Exercises in Osteoarthritis Patients
- A work related musculoskeletal disorders: A survey of Physiotherapists in Tricity
- A study to compare effectiveness of myofascial release and calcaneal taping in patients with plantar fasciitis.
- The prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among bus drivers in tricity.
- Comparison between effect of static stretching and dynamic stretching of muscle flexibility and performance in Hockey players.
- A comparative study assessing the efficacy of taping versus mobilization in patients with osteoarthritis with predominant patello-femoral osteoarthritis.