Dr.Dimple Bhankar (PT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Disorders) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar. Year-2011
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Guru Jambheshwer University of Science and Technology, Hisar. Year-2009
- Three months certificate course in Applied Manual Physiotherapy by O.P.Jindal Community College, Hisar.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Behaviour Modification (PGDCBM) from Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar.
Clinical: 6 months
Teaching: 6 years and 7 months (till 31.3.2020)
Worked as Incharge Clinical Training.
MPT: A Comparative Study on Effectiveness of Pilates Exercises and Balance Training on Balance and Knee Proprioception in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- A Comparative Study on Effectiveness of Standing and Supine Hamstring Stretching Techniques
- Physiotherapy Treatment of Bell’s Palsy: A Case Study